The Bursary program has been designed to recognise, encourage, and support talented individuals pursuing an education in the performing arts.
APGS offers a number of bursaries that provide all or part remission of tuition fees. Bursaries do not cover textbooks, uniforms, excursions, performance fees, technology fees or private tuition fees.
Bursary assistance on tuition fees may be available to parents who would like to provide their children with an APGS School education but find the costs of full fees financially prohibitive.
Assistance is provided for a maximum of one year and if further assistance is required, a new application form must be submitted. If you are planning on sending your children to APGS but are concerned that it may be financially difficult, we encourage you to contact as to see if you qualify for bursary assistance.
It is an expectation that all bursary recipients maintain appropriate academic standards and uphold and respect the Conditions of Enrolment of the school. Bursary recipients are expected to be actively involved in the school community, and represent the school in activities as required.
Application For Bursary
STEP 1: Complete the Online Application Form
To edit the Bursary Application form:
- Save the PDF file to your computer.
- Open in Adobe Acrobat Reader (click here to download for free).
- Click "Tools" in top left corner.
- Select "Fill & Sign".
- Form will open, click in each field where you need to fill and type in your information.
- Save and name the file.
STEP 3: Send through all the required documentation.
- Bursary Form completed with financual details
- Copy of most recent Australian Tax Office Notice of Assesment.
- Copy of most recent Centrelink payment summary/ assesment if you recive Centrelink.
- Copy of last 2 pay slips
- Copy of birth certificate and passport
- Copy of most recent academic reports including most recent NAPLAN
- Copies of recent academic and or performing arts achievements
- One recent passport photograph or similar
- Two written character references relating to you, the parents from suitable persons (such as teachers, neighbours, business acquaintances, family friends, and clients).
- Receipt of payment of $115 Audition Fee.
Students are to perform 2 contrasting pieces of up to 3 minutes each. You are welcome to bring along an accompanist or backing CD/track for your performances. Visual art and design majors should bring a portfolio of works.
Audition – $115
Online Application - $100
Bursary Application – No fee
ENROLMENT FEES (if offered a place at the school)
Acceptance of Enrolment Fee - $1500
Refer to Schedule of Fees to view all Term & Annual Fees.
Criteria for Selection
The school provides a number of Bursary awards to students who wish to attend the school. Students wishing to apply for a Bursary will be required to:
- Audition on their principal and/or second performing art. Applicants will be notified of audition times
- Applicants must submit a Bursary Application Form, Online Application Form and provide supporting documentation. All fees must be paid in order to successfully lodge your application.
- Download a Bursary Application form here.
- Complete an Online Application form here.
For more information on Scholarships and Bursaries, please contact Admissions on
(+612) 9704 5685