Apply Now for our 2025 Scholarship Awards
Entry to APGS is based on an Audition and Scholarship Interview along with your accompanying documents. Applicants are required to perform 2 contrasting pieces of 1-2 minutes each covering their chosen stream (Dance, Drama, Music, Music Theatre). Visual Arts students are to submitt a portfolio of 8-10 pieces of their own work.
The Scholarship program has been designed to recognise, encourage, and support talented individuals pursuing an education in the performing arts. APGS offers a number of scholarships that provide all or part remission of tuition fees.
OPEN 2025 Year 7 - 10 Scholarship Applications
OPEN 2025 Year 11 Scholarship Applications
The following awards are offered:
All scholarships are awarded for the duration of the entire schooling. Scholarship awards are open to students from Year 7 through to Year 11.
It is an expectation that all scholarship recipients maintain appropriate academic standards and uphold and respect the Conditions of Enrolment of the school. Scholarship recipients are expected to be actively involved in the school community, and represent the school in activities as required.
Scholarships are awarded for each category per cohort at the discretion of the School Board. Applications for scholarships close on 31stMay each year. Applicants will complete an audition, entrance examination and scholarship interview.
Scholarship Application Process
STEP 1: Complete the Online Application Form
-Please be sure to select "YES" under "APPLYING FOR SCHOLARSHIP".
-$350 non-refundable application fee applies.
-To send through the required supporting documentation.
-To send through two audition video submissions (or Art portfolio).
STEP 3: Interview
-Complete a Scholarship interview with the head of School.
STEP 4: Outcome
-Scholarship outcomes will be sent out at the start of Term 3.
-Applicants will be advised via email.
-$1,500 non-refundable acceptance fee applies.
- Please complete the additional Scholarship Application form at this link: https://www.apgs.nsw.edu.au/index.php/apgs-scholarshipform
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of most recent academic reports
- NAPLAN where available
- Medicare Immunisation History Statement (the school does not require C19 vaccination)
- One page written statement by the student outlining their reasons for applying for the award
- JPEG photo - for students file
- One written character reference relating to the parent/guardian from suitable persons (such as teachers, neighbours, business acquaintances, friends or clients).
Scholarship Application Fee - $350
Acceptance of Enrolment Fee - $1500
Refer to Schedule of Fees to view all Term & Annual Fees.
For more information on Scholarships and Bursaries, please contact APGS Admissions.